I actually have a reason to see Saw V now (as if I wouldn't see it anyway LOL). You can't go wrong with Megan Good though...how do you think I sat through Roll Bounce (LOL I can't front that was a cool lil flick)

Meagan Good has been cast in a supporting role in Saw V. She'll play Luba, a city planner who comes from a very wealthy family.

Opening in theaters on October 24, the David Hackl-directed sequel also stars Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, Scott Patterson, Costas Mandylor and Mark Rolston.

Good's credits include You Got Served, Waist Deep, Stomp the Yard, One Missed Call, and upcoming The Love Guru and Unborn.


Source: Coming Soon

 

1 Response to “Megan Good to Star in Saw 5”

  1. Anonymous

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.


Leave a Reply