JB Gets the Gasface

Author: RL


Here's another look at the Jordan / AF1 Fusion series due out in January. Is Atrocious even a word to describe these !!!

It's no secret now that a lot of the Jordan heads are livid (including myself) with not only this Fusion nonsense, but what is to be the 23rd and last Jordan to be released next year. On top of that the JB brilliantly decided to not release retros in single packs, but in packs of 2 for $300 a pop. WTF??? I can see having packs here and there, but for all your retros next year???

Now I'm not tryin to come off as a cheap ass, but for $300...god damn that's a nice deposit on maybe...a HD TV????

Anycase, I love my J's and I still want 2 more models, but as of now I dedicate a classic song to the Jordan Brand.

 

1 Response to “JB Gets the Gasface”

  1. Hi-Top Studio

    gas face.....AH PERFECT WORDS TO DESCRIBE HYPE. but i just watched that video to peep mf doom aka zevluv x. ahahaha. those jordans are kinda hot though.
    -lex


Leave a Reply